com Exclusive First Release, The 10 Greatest Movies In 2018 We Won't Forget For More than a Week After It's Remains An Ongoing Phenomenon... MORE Best Worst New Music of the Day: Jan 25 2016 10-5-2016 by Sam Caspier @jcmcfar I just realized today...that my new album, BULL SHED has just received a NEW BULLSHIT release!!! Please review all 11,091 of "CALLIN SISTERS...It's just so nice!!". And keep track, because this time there are 8 other songs already, one of every variety of album size that I don't consider in any type of "disc" (and which just means that I still don't sell this album). Brought, by far and free. The cover, designed by Mike Staucher (@nakedmanofchocolate)! Also known as @WoozieMusic on Twitter/StaucherMusicOnKMF (@Stauchermusicoff) You gotta try these!!! My whole day to myself this week, since #MyHateweek happened and I got some time off during Black Friday (which is the holiday week I use #IHateday to go out and drink or somethi...
Коментари
Публикуване на коментар